Terms and conditions
Confezioni Lusso di Pasqualini & C. s.n.c.Via Santella n. 43
Montichiari (BS), 25018 – Italy
VAT number: 01990210989
Chamber of commerce of Brescia
Owner contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is a legal agreement between you, the User, and the entity providing Kynotex. It governs your use of the online properties and, in any case, for the use of the services provided. “Legal agreement” means that the terms of this agreement are binding on the relationship between you and us once you have accepted the terms. For simplicity, “User”, “you”, “your” and similar terms, either in singular or plural form, refer to you, the User. “We”, “our”, “us” and similar terms refer to the corporation that owns and manages Kynotex as outlined in the present document. “Kynotex” refers to the current website and/or application. “Agreement” refers to this document, as amended from time to time. The Agreement is concluded in the English language. Other defined terms are set forth in the section named “Definitions” at the bottom of the Agreement.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
In order to use Kynotex, you must read this Agreement carefully and agree to accept the same by clicking the button for its acceptance. If you don’t accept this Agreement you cannot use the Service.
CONTENT AVAILABLE ON KYNOTEX
The content available on Kynotex is protected by the laws in force on intellectual property rights and by related international treaties. Unless otherwise stated, use of any content is permitted exclusively within the limits set forth in the present clause.
The Owner grants the User, for the entire duration of the Agreement, a personal, non-assignable and non-exclusive license for the use of such content. Such license is solely intended for personal use of any such content and never for its commercial use and is limited to the User's device.
Therefore, User may not copy and/or download and/or share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content, even of third parties, available on Kynotex, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or its device, even without User's knowledge. Where explicitly stated on Kynotex, the User may be authorized, only for personal use, to download and/or copy and/or share some content available through Kynotex, for its sole personal use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the Owner are correctly implemented.
The Service shall be used only in accordance with these Terms.
Users may not:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on Kynotex or any portion of it;
- circumvent any technology used by Kynotex or its licensors to protect content accessible via it;
- copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided through Kynotex;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of Kynotex or its content;
- rent, lease or sublicense Kynotex;
- defame, abuse, harass, use threatening practices, threaten or violate the legal rights of others in any other way (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- disseminate or publish content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate;
- misappropriate any account in use by another User;
- register or use the Service in order to approach the Users to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind through Kynotex in any way;
- use Kynotex in any other improper manner that violates the Terms.